Protecting Our Customers, Staff & Suppliers
How we’re keeping our customers and colleagues safe
Throughout these challenging times, safety has remained our number one priority.
At the start of Covid-19 we Risked Assessed our business and the potential impact on our customers, staff and suppliers.
Additional safety measures were introduced which has allowed us to stay open throughout Lockdown, as a Frontline supplier to the NHS, care homes and emergency services.
When Lockdown was released we took further steps to allow us to safely open our branches to customers and will continue to review our systems to ensure compliance with government guidance for everyone’s safety.
Measures in Place:
- 2 m Social Distancing measures have been introduced in our stores.
- Sanitising stations have been provided at entry and exit points. Each branch has multiple hand sanitisers stations located around the building for staff safety.
- Supplier visits/meetings not encouraged during this time.
- Contactless payment is encouraged.
- All of our colleagues have been provided with PPE including gloves and face masks, and are encouraged to wash their hands and equipment regularly throughout the day. Separating screens have been installed at our sales counters.
- We are continuing to follow government guidelines closely and ask that you please wear a face covering and sanitise your hands when visiting any of our branches. Quantum Electrical Distribution reverses the right to decline the entry of any person wanting to enter any of our branches of whom is not wearing a face mask and doesn’t sanitiser their hands in the interest of other customers and staff safety.
- All Quantum trade counters have installed anti-bacterial LED lighting to suppress viruses and bacteria throughout the day, as well as an overnight deep clean UVC mobile unit to assist with making our trade counters as bacteria and virus free as possible.
Whether you are shopping remotely or in our store, we are here to safely meet your electrical needs.